the ultimate supply chain programme
Currently Closed for New Enrolments
What do you get from joining?
Supply Chain Leaders Academy really is an amazing program that provides every type of knowledge boosting technique that we can pack in. Aside from the three ‘full on’ 2-day sessions per year held in Sydney, you will also get access to various resources like eClasses, eBooks, guides, videos, exclusive webinars, and coaching calls with founder Rob O’Byrne.
Who is the Supply Chain Leaders Academy Programme suited for?
- Ambitious and Smart
- Keen to build on your existing Supply Chain Knowledge to boost your career
- Possibly working on a non Supply Chain role like IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, Property, Procurement Management
- Or maybe just new to Supply Chain but you recognise the need to gain Supply Chain knowledge
- Or perhaps you are a Supply Chain Manager already and just want to broaden your knowledge
- Or maybe…you want to fast track your career to the next level!
At Supply Chain Leaders Academy we cover the lot
We virtually take members through the A to Z of Supply Chain. Topics include supply chain management, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, purchasing and procurement, benchmarking, cost to service, outsourcing, personal development and career goals. We use the 3 physical Academies each year to focus on the most important topics. And then we supplement this with easy ‘step by step’ eClasses that the members really love.
What you’ll gain from Supply Chain Leaders Academy are:
- All the jargon and terminology demystified
- The essential ‘need to know’ things about Supply Chain
- All the practical tips that they don’t teach at University
- An amazing sense of confidence about the topic of Supply Chain
- Insights and tools that you can put to use straight away
- The knowledge that normally takes years to gain, on a plate
You may have heard my story about how I’ve helped hundreds of people from large multi-national corporations over the years make significant improvements to their businesses and their careers. Since 1997, I’ve worked with individuals and businesses in 23 countries on over 1,200 assignments, helping them make significant positive changes. But now I’m able to help a broader audience of individuals make dramatic improvements to their businesses and careers through this innovative education program.
Recent Blog Posts
The truth be told, the supply chain management profession is extremely broad and the range of jobs in the industry is vast. There is no single, clear career path—your career could take you just about anywhere. The roles and paths suggested below are...
I have no crystal ball, of course, but instead I will tap into my consulting experience, add a dash of research, and fire it all up with some imagination to try get a picture of how the supply chain environment may look in eight years’ time. ...
If you want to support your company’s overall business strategy, achieve excellence, and impress the C-suite, it is vital that you align strategy, service, and cost in your supply chain operations. Let’s look briefly at each of the three pillars in turn. ...