Are you studying Supply Chain at college or University?
Would you like to gain Free access to Supply Chain Leaders Academy in Sydney?
The Academy runs three time a year in March, July and November. It’s a 2 day event with a broad range of topics and senior industry speakers. Membership is almost $5,000 for the 12 month program, but as part of our volunteer ‘crew’ you will get behind the scenes access.
What do you have to do?
During the 2 day event you will assist the admin team at the event, passing around microphones, handing out notes and so on.
You’ll be seated at the back of the room with our Event Manager, but you’ll be watching and listening every session. The event is fully catered and currently is held at the Holiday Inn Parramatta, a 5 minute walk from the bus/train interchange.
We only have 2 crew places for each event. To qualify for a crew place, you need to:
- Be studying Supply Chain full time on a recognised tertiary education program.
- Be studying at undergraduate level.
- Be outgoing and willing to ‘pitch in’ and help out with a range of tasks at the event.
- Be professional and committed, and turn up on time!
- Be eager to expand your knowledge in Supply Chain!
If you would like to volunteer for one of our upcoming crew places, just contact our Education Support Manager: Email
Just playing our part in helping you with your education…