THE ‘ULTIMATE’ SUPPLY CHAIN EDUCATION PROGRAM
What is Supply Chain Leaders Academy?
- Three ‘full on’ 2-day sessions per year, held in Sydney, at a nice Hotel, at an easy to reach point for most people.
- A range of essential ‘need to know’ topics presented in an easy to understand and fun environment.
- A team of presenters hosted by Rob O’Byrne, other specialist ‘experts’ and invited ‘well known’ industry leaders.
- Great networking with a broad cross section of like-minded and highly motivated individuals
- 53 weekly eClasses to keep you right on track.
Our Academy environment is NOT overly theoretical, boring, full of irrelevant material that you won’t use. Quite the opposite!
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were discussing a certain Supply Chain topic with a colleague and realised that:
- You knew little about the topic?
- You didn’t understand some of the terminology being used?
- You felt uncomfortable & out of your depth?
- Your future depended on you gaining more knowledge of this topic?
When it comes to the topic of Supply Chain Management, this is how many people feel.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a University Student, Warehouse Manager or Senior Executive. Many business people want to gain a better understanding of Supply Chain Management to boost their own or their teams performance. You may have heard my story about how I’ve helped hundreds of people from large multi-national corporations over the years make significant improvements to their businesses and their careers. Since 1997, I’ve worked with individuals and businesses in 23 countries on over 1,200 assignments, helping them make significant positive changes. But now I’m able to help a broader audience of individuals make dramatic improvements to their businesses and careers through this innovative education program.
Who is the Supply Chain Leaders Academy Programme suited for?
- Ambitious and Smart
- Keen to build on your existing Supply Chain Knowledge to boost your career
- Possibly working on a non Supply Chain role like IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, Property, Procurement Management
- Or maybe just new to Supply Chain but you recognise the need to gain Supply Chain knowledge
- Or perhaps you are a Supply Chain Manager already and just want to broaden your knowledge
- Or maybe…you want to fast track your career to the next level!
At Supply Chain Leaders Academy we cover the lot, such as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Cost of Service and How to Reduce It
- Personal Development and Career Goals
What you’ll gain from Supply Chain Leaders Academy is:
- All the jargon and terminology demystified
- The essential ‘need to know’ things about Supply Chain
- All the practical tips that they don’t teach at University
- An amazing sense of confidence about the topic of Supply Chain
- Insights and tools that you can put to use straight away
- The knowledge that normally takes years to gain, on a plate
What our members are saying
What our members are saying
Recent Blog Posts
As a business leader, you can probably identify with the importance of supply chain education for your workforce. However, making education happen and maintaining operational performance can sometimes like an unattainable goal. As if it's not enough to try and...read more
A proper supply chain training strategy, executed with commitment and determination, can make a huge difference to the evolution of your company's supply chain talent pool. For example, dedication to internal talent development can, over time, reduce the need to draw...read more
Much more than a storage facility, today's distribution centre performs a dynamic role in the distribution network, serving as a base for value-adding services, an inventory management facility, and an interchange between line-haul, route-trade and last-mile...read more